Rather shop in a brick-&-mortar store?
These shops sell the Mama Baby Ponchos! Come on in and try one on!
(Main Headquarters for Together Gear! Drop on by!)
4004 SE Woodstock Boulevard, Suite 7 • Portland, OR 97202 • 503.777.0444
- 2122 SE Division St • Portland, OR 97202 • 503.233.4167
- 1223 ne alberta St. • Portland, OR 97211 • 503. 288.8004
- 1540 SE Bybee Boulevard • Portland, OR 97202 • 503.235-2855
- 4029 SE Hawthorne Blvd. • Portland, OR 97214 • 503.233.8130
- one size fits most, for both women and men
- waterproof, seam taped, and breathable
- lightweight, packable, soft-finish fabric
- fleece-lined adult and baby hoods
- adult chin clasp to keep neck warm and dry while baby-wearing
- removable baby hood
- inner fleece hand warmer pocket
- zipper pocket
- adjustable child leg cozy pocket (to cover those bare little calves), as well as adult’s hands while on stroller
- elastic thumb loops to secure over hands while on bike handlebars
- hand escape pockets in the front
- reflective fabric around the entire base of the jacket for flair, safety, and 360º visability
- designed by a mother in Portland, Oregon
- while wearing baby in front pack (designed to accompany any baby-wearing device that situates child’s head toward the middle of adult’s chest)
- while pregnant
- while riding a bike
- while pushing a stroller (keeping hands warm and dry)
- as a cape for your child, when hood is worn separately, to give them a little coverage while running around
- tough enough for a downpour, and also a great shell for a sunny but chilly day
- 2.5 layer soft-finish outer fabric
- luxurious microfleece lined hoods
- waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- durable and water repellent
- 21 ounces
- packable to 6x6x4 inches
- machine washable (cold). hang dry
$6 flat rate shipping within the United States, US Outlying Territories, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
$12 International shipping.
Questions? Comments? Send us a message!